The Test

Sorry, i have technical issues with the game, so meanwhile you can visit THIS LINK!!! in order to see the demo showed here, be warned that the link is not in english, as it's NOT MY DEFAULT LANGUALGE XP

sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2014

4 Years Later...or more?

Well, I am very aware that this things is basically abandoned, or in development hell like some people call it. anyway, Yeah, the project is currently dead but that's because I have Life outside internet, I mean, I need to pay for my food now and it's not easy in my position and the given circumstances, but hey! I do what I can do. Perhaps it might take a little longer, but I am also aware that there is people out there waiting for me to finish this and for those people, forgive me, but I chewed more of what I can do. And don't worry, I'll revive this project soon.... I guess. also of note is that I actualized the Demo Link to my deviantArt account, there, you can toy with the demo meanwhile. it's right here

No hay comentarios: