The Test

Sorry, i have technical issues with the game, so meanwhile you can visit THIS LINK!!! in order to see the demo showed here, be warned that the link is not in english, as it's NOT MY DEFAULT LANGUALGE XP

sábado, 17 de octubre de 2015

Musical Loop deduced!



after wallbanging, and there were no bugs or weird things, thanks to the always friendly forum pals, , well, I can finally do Musical Loops......but watching This post it's almost a door to a childhood dream to become true! OOOH my God...thanks for such beautiful opportunities! I don't want a Mario game, but at least a famous Nintendo-only game, that it's actually too munch to ask, since it requires a complete, dedicated and united team, and I am a lone programmer (not that there wasn't people who tried and succeeded, Un-epic, is a follow to- example) . long story short, must work with what I have. and finish unfinished business.....

No hay comentarios: