The Test

Sorry, i have technical issues with the game, so meanwhile you can visit THIS LINK!!! in order to see the demo showed here, be warned that the link is not in english, as it's NOT MY DEFAULT LANGUALGE XP

miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016

O NO! GG Maker is no longer supported in steam!!!!

http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28975
as you can read in that link, GG Maker Is no longer Délgica business. What that means for this project? Since i´be bought precisely the steam version (that Délgica SUPPORTED, it means, it NO LONGER DOES)......or I am screwed to do all again in another engine (which is sad as I really liked GG Maker for it's potential) or I buy a monthly subscription to 001 (which is impractical in my particular case, as I don't have the free time to efficiently use a monthly subscription) Which, for the project is reduced to MOAR TIME WASTED!

great.....o well, can't give up now, can I? no, I shouldn't. I must stay DETERMINED!

MUST FINISH THIS! Even if I have to start from scratch...again...

No hay comentarios: